Students are encouraged to become active in our school community and get involved through many extracurricular activities, clubs, student council, school trips, volunteer opportunities, fundraising and more. Each student has unique gifts and talents that he/she can share, and that make our school a great place to be.
The Students section of our site has extensive information on how you can become involved at our school. Whether you want to contribute to the school's annual yearbook, assist with organizing events like assemblies or semi-formals, become a valuable player on one of our many sports teams, or participate in a drama presentation, choir or band - our school has the opportunities to make your years here memorable and exciting.
Just like the educational programs that we offer, our extracurricular activities complement the Catholic Graduate Expectations (CGE) in that they:
- develop well-rounded individuals;
- provide for success outside the classroom;
- foster the development of school community; and
- develop a positive self-image.
We expect that all students participating in extra-curricular activities will:
- maintain an acceptable academic standing;
- minimize class time missed;
- be in regular attendance for the school day on which the activity occurs; and
- arrange to have assignments submitted prior to an absence for an extra-curricular activity.
The more involved you become at our school, the more you will enjoy your years here. Experiment, explore, take a chance and try something new. Join our school community in all that it has to offer.