Register for an Account
Parents click on the “Register” tab and fill in the registration form to create an account. All fields are required on the parent registration form to create an account. Once parents have successfully registered, they can log in to the system and register their students.
To Book Appointments
Parents can schedule appointments for any student that they have added to the system by clicking on the “Appointments” button beside the student’s name. The parent is then taken to a page where they can select the teachers with whom they wish to meet. Multiple teachers can be selected by holding the “Ctrl” key on a PC keyboard or the “Command” key on a Macintosh keyboard.
Parents are shown the calendars of the selected teachers. Parents can select appointment times by simply clicking the check boxes or by clicking in the time block beside the check box. Once an appointment time has been selected, it will change to green.
Once the appointments are booked, the screen will display the list of appointments for the student.
If a parent has more than one student at your school, the teacher appointment calendars will have an additional feature displayed when the second (or third, etc.) student bookings are made.
Only if a sibling has an appointment booked will the student’s name be displayed for a parent, thus making it easier to book adjacent appointments.
A parent can view all their appointments for a schedule by selecting the schedule from the “PROFILE” menu tab. This will list all their appointments in chronological order and will allow the parent to delete any of the appointments.
At the bottom of the list of appointments is a button that, when clicked, will generate a PDF document of all the appointments listed.
School Appointments - Parent Instructions
1. Go to our school appointments web site: https://htcss.schoolappointments.com/
2. Register for an account by clicking the " REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the " Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" button to add more children.
4. Click the " date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the "View Calendars" button. Use the "Ctrl" or "Command" key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
5. Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your bookings.