Holy Trinity is an inclusive community with a mission to develop the spiritual potential of all students as much as their academic and social potentials.
Academic programs at Holy Trinity exist within a spiritual orientation based on the Catholic faith. The tone of the school reflects a theme of respect and responsibility, a collaborative approach to problem solving, and a community focus made up of students, staff, parents, parish, and the wider community.
As a means towards the development of a Catholic Graduate, the following are encouraged:
- A significant consciousness, in both teachers and students, of their responsibility to express Christian faith through what they say and do;
- Close cooperation between the home, the school and the parish community;
- An atmosphere of mutual tolerance, trust and respect;
- Positive discipline: a sense of order and student responsibility:
- A spirit of social concern: locally, nationally, and internationally;
- Strong student-teacher relationships;
- Faculty involvement in all school affairs;
- Common prayer experiences for staff and students, especially in the form of liturgical celebration; and
- Grade level retreats.
The school comes together to celebrate monthly school masses with its affiliated parish, St. Therese Roman Catholic Parish, led by Rev. Father Anthony Ezeonwueme; Associate Pastor Rev. Father Collins Okafor. A school chapel is also accessible to staff and students for personal reflection, and weekly masses.
St. Therese Roman Catholic Church
3800 Courtice Rd. N.