We are committed to improving opportunities and providing services to our students, parents/guardians, the public, and our staff that are free of barriers and biases. We strive to ensure that key principles of independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are reflected and valued in our learning and working environments. We believe that diversity brings strength to our communities.
We support the rights of all persons with disabilities by providing equal opportunities to participate in our school communities with respect, independence, and dignity. For further information, you can read the Board Accessibility policy and accessibility administrative procedures.
Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School is equipped with accessible classrooms and facilities to meet the needs of all students including:
- Accessible parking spaces
- Hands-free doors, thresholds and ramps that can accommodate wheelchairs, scooters, etc.
- Accessible shower and washroom facilities
- Snoezelen room - a safe, non-threatening environment of sensory experiences that enhance therapy, learning and relaxation for students with special needs
- Two classrooms designed specifically to meet the needs of autistic students
For additional information, you can visit our Special Education page.